Access Israel's 9th Annual International Conference
Call for Sponsorships
Access Israel works to promote accessibility and inclusion of people with disabilities and the elderly, and to improve their quality of life, for all types of disabilities in all realms of life.
One of the organization’s flagship events is the “Access Israel Annual International Conference”. The Access Israel Conference is the largest and most professional event in the field of accessibility in Israel, a meeting place for all those involved in the field of accessibility and inclusion from Israel and globally.
The conference will take place on September 11th-12th, 2022 in Valley Conference Hall, Israel, in person.
Day #1 – September 11th, 2022:
Comprehensive professional conference – plenary lectures by leading Israeli and international speakers – (a detailed agenda will be published soon)
Day #2 September 12th, 2022:
Accessibility deep dive – round tables, workshops, lectures
The conference includes
- Comprehensive conference for +1,000 attendees and about, including leading Israeli and international speakers
- An area of accessibility experiential events
- Accessibility solutions and tech exhibition hall section – one of its kind in Israel
- Promotion of accessibility and inclusion
- Enhancing knowledge sharing for the accessibility and inclusion community
- A meeting point for all those involved in accessibility in Israel and globally
- Eco-system enhancement of leaders from around the world
The future of accessibility – in tourism, transportation, culture and leisure, under the following topics:
- Projects of licensed accessibility services and/or their services and/or technologies and/or employment
- Developments and innovations in accessibility field
- Future challenges and possible solutions
- The challenges of making future technologies accessible
- Models, projects and best practices for implementing accessibility in large organizations.
- The design field – innovative and accessible tools and designs.
- Innovative accessibility-improving technologies.
- Placement and accessibility initiatives for people with disabilities.
- Promotion of the UN’s sustainable development goals.
As every year, the conference is a meeting place for the accessibility and inclusion community, where we will share, learn, experience, meet, get to know each other and influence the future for all of us.
The conference is designated for all those involved in accessibility and inclusion. Business which provides accessible services and service providers, accessibility coordinators and directors, accessibility and inclusion expert, legal advisors, purchasing managers, tech entrepreneurs, website and IT managers and application developers, UX / UI designers .
Professionals from the field of retail, smart cities, tourism, architects and interior designers, lawyers, people from the fields of health, welfare, education and higher education, culture and sports. Human resources personnel, corporate responsibility and training. Representatives of government ministries and local authorities, large businesses and many organizations. The conference also opens its doors to investors who come to explore investments and ventures.
Becoming a sponso
- The best opportunity in Israel for exposure and sales – all in one place
- Raising awareness of the brands, products and services you provide
- Being an opinion leader in the field of accessibility and inclusion in Israel
- Exposure to leading and influential organizations and professional in the field of accessibility and inclusion from Israel and globally
Advertising and exposure maximization and visibility opportunities for two days:
Advertising at the conference website
Large advertisement banner at the entrance
Presentation logos slide on the main stage
Advertising on social media
Electronic signage and conference signage advertisement
First day lecture
Second day lecture
4 tickets for the 1st day, 2 tickets for the 2nd day
6 tickets for the 1st day, 4 tickets for the 2nd day
10 tickets at the VIP table for the 1st day, 5 tickets for the 2nd day
20 tickets at 2 VIP tables for the 1st day, 10 tickets for the 2nd day
1 of the above tickets
2 of the above tickets
Greetings at the 1st day opening
Greetings at the 2nd day opening
Coordinating meetings with international guests
Participating in the conference side events
- Taking part in suppliers’ exhibition hall:
- Large exhibition space (2*7.0) – 30,000 NIS (8,600$)
- Big exhibition space (2*4.5) – 20,000 NIS (5,700$)
- Medium exhibition space (2*3.5) – 13,500 NIS (3,850$)
- Small exhibition space (2*2.0) – 7,000 NIS (2,000$)
- Technology area sponsorship:
- 52,000 NIS (15,000$)
- Presenting start-ups at the technology area:
- Basic stand (half a table) – 3,500 NIS (1,000$)
- Experiential area sponsorship:
- 52,500 NIS (15,000$)
- Experiential area participation/sponsorship:
- According to the experience
- Special sponsorships:
- Plenary lecture at the 1st day/greeting during the opening – 35,000 NIS (10,000$)
- Promotion lecture on the 2nd day – 7,000 NIS (2,000$)
- Presenting a video (1.5 min.) in the plenum – 14,000 NIS (4,000$)
- Presenting a video on the 2nd day once in every hall – 5,250 NIS (1,500$)
- Access to the conference in full for all disabilities (two days) – 87,500 NIS (25,000$)
- Presenting a video (up to 1 min., circulating for the whole day) in a suppliers’ hall – 8,750 NIS (2,500$)
- Lunch sponsorship on 1st or 2nd day – 35,000 NIS (10,000$)
- VIP table for 10 participants for 2 days (for your organization representatives and/or guests) (The table is for the 1st day. On the 2nd day – tickets for regular seats) – 10,000 NIS (2,850$) for organization representatives and their guests (including rinks, a gift and organization flag on the table)
- Discount tickets packages at group purchase for your customers or various target audiences (such as licensed accessibility professionals) –
- A 50 tickets package for one day – 20,250 NIS (10% discount)
- A 50 tickets package for two days – 30,100 NIS (14% discount)
- A 100 tickets package for one day – 37,800 NIS (16%)
- A 100 tickets package for two days -56,000 NIS (20%)
- A bag with the conference brand combined with the organization logo – 14,000 NIS (4,000$)
- Distributing a business/advertising flyer in the conference bag (the price doesn’t include production of the flyer) – 3,500 NIS (1,000$)
- Giving a branded gift to the conference visitors (doesn’t include the cost of the gift) – 5,250 NIS (1,500$)
- Additional side events for participation and sponsorship:
- Shabbat dinner, September 9th 2022
Friday night – a communal Shabbat dinner hosted by the Access Israel Chairman Yuval Wagner – 35,000 NIS (10,000$) including greetings, a gift and participation
- Accessible day trip, September 10th, 2022– the trip plan will be announced later on
An accessible day trip on an accessible bus. During the trip we will visit various tourist sites and explore the subject of accessible tourism. The sponsor will be able to place their brand the bus along with the organization’s logo – 35,000 NIS (10,000$) (Doesn’t include the branding itself)
- Accessible transportation during the five days of the conference, 8-12.09.2022
Accessible transportation for the foreign guests to and from all official conference events, throughout the five days of the conference, and in exchange for specific branding of the transport at the request of the sponsor – 70,000 NIS (20,000$)
- Speed dating event – 70,000 NIS (20,000$)
- Feast of the Senses – 42,000 NIS (12,000$) including greetings, a gift and participation
Do not miss the biggest opportunity for exposure and visibility in Israel and global leaders.
You are welcome to contact us, coordinate your participation and tailor the sponsorship package for you. Please note that the number of places for exhibitors is limited and therefore it is recommended to ensure participance in advance.
To watch the video of the 7th International Accessibility Conference press here
For details, please contact Eve Tsinmon at email@example.com or call +972-9-7451126
See you at the 8th International Access Israel Annual Conference!
Submit your Proposal
Access Israel's 9th Annual International Conference
April 15th-17th 2023 | Israel
The Future of Accessibility